Like us on Facebook
To provide quality primary medical care for uninsured low income adults in Franklin County.
Monday - Thursday
8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
How to Reach Us
1171 Franklin Street
Rocky Mount, VA
Click for directions.
Do you need medical care and prescriptions but can't afford them?
The Free Clinic of Franklin County, Inc, in Rocky Mount, Virginia, sees adults for primary health care,
and provides their prescriptions at little cost to the patient.
- Medical care (provided by physician or nurse practitioner)
- Prescription medications (most a $3 fee)
- Basic laboratory testing
- Referral to specialists and imaging (cost based on financial need)
- Specialty care for diabetics
- Women’s health care (excludes family planning/STD)
YOU MUST REGISTER AHEAD OF TIME TO SEE A PHYSICIAN.
Call the clinic between 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. Monday through Thursday for an appointment to register.