Website Terms of Service
When using this Site you agree:
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Not to publish, upload, post, embed, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise distribute, disseminate or make available any information, messages or content that: violates or infringes on any rights of others (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights); might interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; is defamatory, abusive, profane, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, indecent, threatening, hateful, or includes offensive language; attacks others or invades their privacy, personally or professionally; involves or assists in the use of false names or impersonation of others by you or by someone else; harasses, threatens, or embarrasses others; constitutes or promotes illegal activity; is knowingly inaccurate or false; is misleading or fraudulent; includes content that you do not have a legal or contractual right to make available or that you are prohibited from making available due to fiduciary relationships; contains advertising or promotions; harvests screen names; or sends spam or intentionally duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise). You also agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Site, materials on this Site, or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected and/or linked to this Site or any server, through hacking, password mining or any other means, or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means other than those intentionally made available through this Site. FCFC/BHC is not obligated to monitor your communications with others on or through this Site, but FCFC/BHC reserves the right to screen and/or review materials posted by you and remove any of your materials, in FCFC/BHC’s sole discretion and without notice to you (except as otherwise provided for herein). FCFC/BHC reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all portions of this Site, without notice, at any time and for any reason.
- To hold FCFC/BHC harmless from, and not assert any claims against FCFC/BHC for, any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages or loss of profits arising from, or in connection with, the existence, operation, use or reliance of this Site, regardless of whether FCFC/BHC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.The material contained on this Site is offered as information only and not as medical, financial, accounting, legal or other professional advice. Users need to consult their own professional advisors for such advice.
- To understand that by linking to other websites, FCFC/BHC does not endorse the policies or practices of, or opinions expressed on, those websites; nor does the FCFC/BHC make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of any items or claims contained therein.
- The material contained on this Site is offered as information only and not as financial, accounting, legal or other professional advice. Users need to consult their own professional advisors for such advice. The information contained in the Site is made available with the express understanding that neither FCFC/BHC, nor its employees, agents, independent contractors or service providers, nor the Site itself are dispensing medical or other professional advice and do not intend any of this information to be used for diagnosis or treatment. The Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this Site. Do not use this Site for medical emergency services. In an emergency, call 911, your personal physician, and/or your local emergency assistance number.
- Reliance on any information provided by FCFC/BHC, its employees, agents, independent contractors, service providers, or others appearing on the Site at the invitation of FCFC/BHC, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk. Any messages, advice, opinions or other information contained in any area should not be construed as professional advice or instruction.
- In most cases, FCFC/BHC does not meet the definition of a covered entity or a business associate, therefore the Privacy and Security rules under Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) would not apply. However if FCFC/BHC engages in HIPAA covered entity activities, then FCFC/BHC will post its Notice of Privacy Practices on the Site.
Links to Other Websites and Services: This Site may have links to other sites and services that are not maintained by FCFC/BHC. These websites have their own privacy policies, which you should review prior to visiting them. We have no responsibility for linked websites and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
Our Security Safeguards: The safety and security of your online experience is of the utmost concern to us. We use appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information collected online.
Credit Card Safety: We care about the safety and security of your transaction. We use high-grade encryption and the https security protocol (SSL) to communicate with your browser software. This method is the industry standard, which makes it extremely difficult for anyone else to intercept credit card information submitted online. The companies we work with to process credit card transactions also use high-grade encryption and security protocols. If you wish, contributions may also be made via telephone by calling 540-489-7500.
To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit financial or personal financial information, look to the right of the address line of your web browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser) then the SSL technology is active. To double-check for security, the first characters of the web address should change from “http” to “https.”
In addition to maintaining privacy and security controls over information you share with us, FCFC/BHC works to accurately process your contribution information. During business hours, staff is available to answer questions about your financial donation.
This agreement is entered into and performed in the Commonwealth of Virginia and you agree this agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without consideration to the principles of the conflicts of law. Your continued use of our Site, confirms you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Virginia and venue of Richmond, Virginia, for any state or federal action arising out of the use of this Site. This agreement does not constitute doing business in any other state than Virginia.
How to Contact Us: